Organika Siberian Tiger Ginseng 100 Tablets
Also known as eleuthero, Siberian ginseng is used in Herbal Medicine to help improve mental and physical performance after periods of mental and physical exertion. As an adaptogen, it’s known to help relieve general weakness and fatigue, help with stress reduction and support the immune system.
- Used as an adaptogen to reduce the negative effects of stress
- Traditionally used to increase stamina
- Exercise and illness recovery
- Improves mental exhaustion
Eleutherococcus senticosus is a small, woody shrub native to Northeastern Asia. Commonly known as eleuthero and Siberian ginseng, the root has been used for some time in folklore, herbal medicine, and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The root has been determined to contain many phytonutrients including lignans, sesamin, syringaresinol, phenylpropanes, coumarins, beta-sitosterol and daucosterol. These all contribute to the vast array of benefits provided by eleuthero. The main studied active ingredient is called eleutherosides, studied to stimulate the immune system. Polysaccharides, long chain carbohydrates, from eleuthero have been shown to boost the immune system and lower blood sugar levels.
Historically used within Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as herbal medicine, Siberian ginseng is know to:
- Increase energy, longevity, vitality and mental alertness
- Help relieve general debility and/or aid during convalescence
- Relieves general weakness, fatigue and grogginess
- Help with adaptation to stresses and calm nerves
- CLEAN, ALL-NATURAL FORMULA