Organika Korean Red Ginseng 200 Caps
Also known as Panax ginseng, this adaptogen is traditionally used to increase energy in periods of fatigue and debility. Supports physical and mental performance as well as blood sugar regulation.
- Used as an adaptogen to reduce the negative effects of stress
- Helps increase energy levels
- Reduces mental fatigue
When the odd afternoon nap becomes a requirement in the daily routine, the weight of fatigue begins to burden everyday functioning. Naturally lift your energy level with Organika’s 6-year-old root Korean Red Ginseng Capsules, providing 500 mg of Panax ginseng to increase energy in periods of fatigue and debility, particularly under stressful conditions.
For thousands of years, Panax ginseng, which is native to China and Korea, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of fatigue. Unlike western medicine, which attempts to target a specific re-alignment or treat individual symptoms, traditional Chinese medicine targets the whole system to treat a particular disease.
The active agents in Panax ginseng are ginsenosides, a group of saponins which help the body adapt to various stressors. Ginseng contains over 32 ginsenosides, each producing a variety of effects in the body. Red ginseng is made from mature, 6-year-old roots that are harvested, steamed (a process that gives it the reddish colour for which it is named) and then dried. It is energetically warm in nature, thereby producing a warming effect on the body. It has high antioxidant properties and powerful adaptogen properties that allow the body to naturally deal with stress.
Panax ginseng has been long used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and Herbal Medicine to:
- Increase energy during periods of fatigue and debility
- Enhances physical and mental performance in stressful situations
- Helps improve cognitive function and reduce mental fatigue
- Promotes healthy blood sugar regulation
- Adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress
- Used in TCM to reinforce qi
- CLEAN, ALL-NATURAL FORMULA