Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener Golden 800g
OVER 1000 YEARS AGO IN THE REMOTE HIGHLANDS OF CHINA, A SACRED FRUIT WAS DISCOVERED THAT WAS PRIZED FOR ITS SWEETNESS. IT WAS THOUGHT TO BE THE SECRET TO LONGEVITY AND EARNED THE NAME “THE IMMORTALS’ FRUIT.”
Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is the only zero-calorie, zero-glycemic sweetener that is just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for Lakanto in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
- TASTES LIKE SUGAR: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic. Perfect for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats.
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT: Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener matches the sweetness of sugar, helping you fill your kitchen with a healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary baking and cooking ingredients.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
- CLASSIC, GOLDEN & POWDERED: Golden Lakanto is a raw cane sugar substitute, Classic White is a white sugar substitute, and Classic Powder is a powdered sugar substitute.
- INGREDIENTS: The perfect mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber, no maltodextrin, and no artificial flavoring or sweeteners.
Monk fruit is considered a healing herb in Eastern medicine and has been used since its discovery to treat all kinds of ailments. Because the people who farm it live so long, it is also thought to be the secret to longevity. Unlike other fruits, monk fruit’s sweetness comes from antioxidants* called mogrosides.
Monk fruit is a better way to sweeten your life. By using monk fruit instead of sugar you can help protect yourself from diseases and health problems that are linked to sugar, such as:
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Heart Disease
- Cognitive Functioning
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Monk fruit extract is all-natural—so you avoid the drawbacks of artiﬁcial sweeteners. Monk fruit is one of the few low and no-calorie sweeteners that are permitted by the FDA for use in US food supply, it has been recognized as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe)
Monk fruit extract is rated a zero on the glycemic index and has zero calories and zero carbs so it won’t spike blood sugar diabetics can incorporate it into their diet more easily than sugar.
ANTIOXIDANT AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
The mogrosides, speciﬁcally mogroside V, that is found in monk fruit, have been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inﬂammatory properties.
Non-GMO erythritol and Monk Fruit extract