Flora Manuka Honey MGO 515+/UMF 15+ 250g
- Expiry Dec 2022
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and UMF™ certification info
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- UMF™ License No. 2960
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating.
Flora Mānuka Honey is licensed by the Unique Mānuka Factor Honey Association™ in New Zealand. This is an internationally recognized, third-party verification system that ensures the identity, potency and quality of mānuka honey. UMF™ graded products have been tested for three signature compounds that are all needed to ensure the honey is real mānuka honey made from Leptospermum scoparium flowers: Leptosperin, DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) and Methylglyoxal (MGO). The higher the UMF™ grading number on the product, the higher the concentration of signature compounds found in mānuka honey.
UMF™ is a quality trademark. The UMF™ grading system appraises natural markers found in Mānuka honey and assures purity and quality.