Progressive Harmonized Protein Vanilla 360g
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Progressive Harmonized Protein® features a blend of 5 high-quality, New Zealand sourced proteins, known to be the cleanest and purest in the world. It also provides liver and kidney support to ensure that you can digest, absorb, utilize and eliminate without causing any undue stress on your body.
- Featuring a blend of 5 New Zealand sourced proteins
- From cattle raised without the use of hormones, including rBGH
- Routinely screened for over 250 agricultural and chemical contaminants
- Fortified with support nutrients for optimal digestion and utilization
- Contains no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- Aids in proper muscle function & tissue formation
- Helps to maintain immune function
NEW ZEALAND PROTEIN
New Zealand has an outstanding international reputation for sustainable agricultural practices. The cattle that produce the milk used to create these unique proteins graze in open pastures and are raised without the use of hormones, including rBGH. New Zealand proteins are considered to be the cleanest and purest in the world. They do not contain antibiotics and are routinely screened for over 250 agricultural and chemical contaminants including pesticides, fertilizers and PCB's. This is what makes Harmonized Protein® the Cleanest Protein Possible®.
5 Sources of New Zealand Protein
- Harmonized Protein features Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Colostrum and Lactoferrin. This combination offers superior health-promoting properties far beyond that of any individual protein source.
- Whey Protein Concentrate has perfectly balanced protein microfractions and offers exceptional immune support.
- Whey Protein Isolate has unsurpassed biological value.
- Milk Protein Isolate offers prolonged availability of the naturally occurring amino acid cysteine, which enhances the production of glutathione.
- Colostrum is an excellent source of immunoglobulins and supports the production of growth hormones.
- Lactoferrin combats free radical damage.