Flora HemorAid 60 Vegetarian Capsules
The bleeding, itching and pain of hemorrhoids is something experienced by upwards of 70% of Canadians. But thankfully, there is hope for relief, naturally. Flora HemorAid is an all-natural oral capsule clinically-proven to relieve symptoms associated with acute and chronic hemorrhoids, HemorAid protects and tones blood vessels, and supports veins by reducing inflammation, and promoting healthy circulation for blood vessels. Formulated for optimum absorption, Flora HemorAid offers a natural, convenient, and effective option for those looking for hemorrhoid relief.
- Clinically Proven + Gluten-Free + Vegetarian
- Relieves symptoms (pain, edema, bleeding) associated with acute and chronic hemorrhoidal diseases.
Diosmin (Citrus sinensis fruit) . . . . . . . 450 mg
Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis fruit) . . . . . . 50 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (plant-source), hypromellose.
Adults (Chronic hemorrhoids): Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals. Use for a minimum of 2 months to see beneficial effects.
Adults (acute hemorrhoids):
- Loading dose (day 1-4): Take 3 capsules twice daily for the first 4 days
- Loading dose (day 5-7): Take 2 capsules twice daily for the next 3 days
- Maintenance dose: Take 1 capsule twice daily after the loading phase
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
CAUTIONS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are: 1) pregnant or breastfeeding 2) taking any prescription medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.