Genestra HMF Fit For School Powder
|Any applicable discounts applied in Cart|
Children’s immune support formula
- Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
- Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
- Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1,000 IU of vitamin D per dose
- Convenient powder format free of artificial colours or flavours
HMF Fit For School Powder includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that helps to reduce incidence of URTI symptoms in children. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or the probiotic strains included in HMF Fit For School Powder’s formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for six months. Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had 33% less incidence of URTI, a significant decrease in the number of days with URTI symptoms, and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism.1 Each heaped scoop also includes 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D for additional immune support and to promote adequate vitamin D status for healthy bone development.
Each heaped scoop (1 g) contians:
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||50 mg|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg/1000 IU|
|Probiotic Consortium||12.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)||2.5 billion CFU|
1. Garaiova, I, Muchova, J, Nagyova, Z, Wang, D, Li, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2015; 69: 373-379.
Shipping & Refrigeration
HMF probiotics are manufactured by Lab4 probiotics in UK, using TriPhase and StabilityMAX technologies. Along with 50% overage in amount (CFU), this makes HMF probiotics stable at high temperatures for extended periods of time, such as during shipping or travel.
Once you receive the product please keep it refrigerated.