Genestra HMF Fit for School 30 Chewable Tablets
Children’s immune support formula
• Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
• Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
• Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1000 IU of vitamin D per serving
• Chewable tablets with a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
GENESTRA BRANDS HMF Fit for School includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that helps to reduce incidence of URTI symptoms in children. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or the probiotic strains included in HMF Fit for School’s formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for 6 months. Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had 33% less incidence of URTI, a significant decrease in the number of days with URTI symptoms, and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism.1 HMF Fit for School also includes 25 mcg (1000 IU) of vitamin D per tablet.
1. Garaiova I, Muchová J, Nagyová Z, Wang D, Li JV, Országhová Z et al. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2014; 174: 1–7
Shipping & Refrigeration
HMF probiotics are manufactured by Lab4 probiotics in UK, using TriPhase and StabilityMAX technologies. Along with 50% overage in amount (CFU), this makes HMF probiotics stable at high temperatures for extended periods of time, such as during shipping or travel.
Once you receive the product please keep it refrigerated.