Genestra HMF Immune Powder 30 Sachets 5g
|Any applicable discounts applied automatically in cart.|
Vitamins, minerals and probiotics targeting the immune system
- Helps to maintain immune and gastrointestinal health
- Provides 15 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary strains
- Includes 10 vitamins and six minerals to help maintain good health
- Convenient, once-daily powder format
- Delicious, natural mixed berry flavor
HMF Immune Powder combines 16 essential vitamins and minerals with five research-driven probiotic strains to support overall well-being, gastrointestinal health and immune function. This blend offers zinc with vitamins C and D to support immune health by regulating the production and activity of immune cells.1-3 It also offers B vitamins to support energy metabolism, plus electrolytes to maintain good health. Notably, approximately 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, demonstrating an important interaction between the intestines and the immune system.4 Each convenient, once-daily sachet of HMF Immune Powder provides 15 billion CFU of clinically studied probiotic strains to support gastrointestinal health and contribute to a favourable gut flora. Available in a delicious, natural mixed berry-flavoured formula, HMF Immune Powder is an easy way to increase vitamin, mineral and probiotic intake for overall, gastrointestinal and immune health support.
1. Chasapis, CT, Loutsidou, AC, Spiliopoulou, CA, Stefanidou, ME. Arch Toxicol. 2012; 86(4): 521-34. 2. Panel on Dietary Antioxidants and Related Compounds, Subcommittees on Upper Reference Levels of Nutrients and Interpretation and Uses of DRIs, Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes, Food and Nutrition Board I. (2000). Washington, DC: National Academies Press. 3. Mora, JR, Iwata, M, von Andrian, UH. Nat Rev Immunol. 2008; 8(9): 685-698. 4. Saavedra, JM. Nutr Clin Pract. 2007; 22: 351-365.
Shipping & Refrigeration
HMF probiotics are manufactured by Lab4 probiotics in UK, using TriPhase and StabilityMAX technologies. Along with 50% overage in amount (CFU), this makes HMF probiotics stable at high temperatures for extended periods of time, such as during shipping or travel.
Once you receive the product please keep it refrigerated.