Genestra HMF Intensive Powder 30g
|Any applicable discounts applied automatically in cart.|
Supports intestinal health in children and adults
• Provides live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
• Helps support gastrointestinal health
• Provides 25 billion CFU per dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
HMF Intensive Powder provides four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that help promote intestinal health in children and adults. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics.1 They are safe, effectively colonize the intestines, and decrease the entry of bacteria from the intestines into circulation.1 Probiotics reinforce the epithelial barrier, which allows the absorbance of selected compounds and promotes the excretion of dangerous substances.1 Probiotics control intestinal permeability by mediating the integrity of tight junctions, and prevent pathogenic adherence to cells by increasing the release of mucin on intestinal surfaces.1 In addition to their barrier effects, probiotics decrease pathogen survival by increasing the release of anti-microbial peptides from host cells.1 Although the microflora composition in the gut is relatively steady, it can be altered by diet, stress, age and medication.2 Probiotics promote the presence of beneficial bacteria to maintain the health and normal function of the intestines.2
Probiotic Consortium . . . . . . . . . . . 25 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Non-Medicinal Ingredient: Maltodextrin
1. Saulnier, N, Zocco, MA, Di Caro, S, Gasbarrini, G, Gasbarrini, A. Genes & Nutrition. 2006; 1(2): 107-116.
2. Nagpal, R, Yadav, H, Kumar, M, Jain, S, Yamashiro, Y, Marotta, F. (2013). In Otles, S. (Ed.), Probiotics and Prebiotics in Food, Nutrition and Health (pp. 1-24). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
Shipping & Refrigeration
HMF probiotics are manufactured by Lab4 probiotics in UK, using TriPhase and StabilityMAX technologies. Along with 50% overage in amount (CFU), this makes HMF probiotics stable at high temperatures for extended periods of time, such as during shipping or travel.
Once you receive the product please keep it refrigerated.