Douglas Labs Methyl B12 Plus 90 Tabs
Methyl B12 provides methylcobalamin and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate from Metafolin® in a great-tasting lozenge that rapidly dissolves in the mouth. Methylcobalamin and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate are the predominant forms of vitamin B12 and folate, respectively, commonly found in cells, and do not require additional conversion in the body. As co-enzymes, these B vitamins are essential components in most major metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, including the metabolism of macronutrients. The B vitamins are also important for blood cell production and proper methylation. Folate serves as a methyl donor, while methylcobalamin acts as a coenzyme in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine. Research suggests that methylcobalamin also helps in the normal function of the immune system. Methyl B12 Plus lozenges are sweetened naturally with xylitol and flavoured with natural black cherry and vanilla.
- Energy metabolism
- Red blood cell formation
- Immune function
- Serving Size 1 Lozenge • Servings Per Container 90
- each serving contains:
- Folate (as L-methylfolate, Metafolin®)400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)1,00 mcg
- Other ingredients: Xylitol, mannitol, natural black cherry and vanilla flavor, carboxymethyl cellulose, and ascorbyl palmitate.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily