Naka Platinum Nattokinase 100mg 60+15 VCaps (Delayed Release)
Clearance 3 left (Expiery 1/21 for one and 3/21 for 2)
According to famous and well respected doctors, Nattokinase will benefit in:
- Breaking Down Blood Clots (Thrombosis)
- Arterial Cleansing
- Vericose Veins
- Improved Blood Circulation
- Relieve Nasal Inflammation
- Blood Pressure
- Peripheral vascular disease—arterial atherosclerosis or venous thrombosis. Can improve spider veins, hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
- Senile dementia due to poor circulation or cerebral thrombi formation
- Ischemic stroke prevention
- A statin drug alternative
- An acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) alternative - prevents stomach bleeding
- Chronic migraine because platelet aggregation implicated in migraines
- Fibromyalgia, CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and Lyme Disease—where chronic infection leads to fibrin deposition
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menses) because excessive clotting can cause painful cramping
- Excessively fast clotting times due to platelet aggregation
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps with joint and muscle pain
- Bone pain caused by excessive blood clotting
- Breaks down unwanted waste in blood
- Breaks down undigested proteins in the gut
- May help varicose veins, muscle spasms and pain
Each delayed release vegetable capsule contains:
Nattokinase (enzyme from natto extract, fermented non-GMO soybean) 100 mg (2000 FUs)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, gellan gum.
Contains no gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, starch, wheat, or yeast.
Take 1 capsule once a day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take on an empty stomach.