Aura Cacia Organic Bergamot Essential Oil 7.4ml
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
Aura Cacia Organic Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) Essential Oil is a reviving, soothing citrus oil with floral and sweet notes that distinguish it from other citrus oils.
Often considered the finest of the citrus oils, bergamot is native to tropical Asia but grows almost exclusively in Italy, Brazil, France and the Ivory Coast.
Aura Cacia Organic Bergamot Essential Oil is expressed from the fruit peel of certified organic Italian-grown bergamot oranges.
What’s the difference between organic bergamot essential oil and conventional bergamot essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- Bergamot essential oil is used in calming, balancing blends. Elevating to the spirit, it is associated with maintaining a peaceful disposition.
- This pleasant and balancing oil is popular in diffusions for daytime use and is great for work and school. In the home, diffusions can be useful for calm focus during study time or down time.
- Bergamot’s aroma is lively and sweet, making it an excellent deodorizer and room freshener. It is also a popular component in perfumes.
- Bergamot essential oil can also be useful in wintertime diffusions – the subtle citrus aroma is a reminder of bright and sunny days.
- Bergamot blends well with coriander, cypress, geranium, lavender, jasmine, Roman chamomile and neroli.
- Bergamot essential oil is generally regarded as a top note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. suggested uses
Quick Tip Diffuse 18 drops to create an uplifting atmosphere.
Recipe Bergamot Deodorant
Description A natural, homemade deodorant featuring bergamot essential oil.
12 drops Aura Cacia Bergamot Essential Oil
3 ounces Aura Cacia Coconut Oil
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons bentonite clay
1/4 cup baking soda
4-oz. Aura Cacia wide mouth amber glass jar
Into a small mixing bowl, measure all ingredients and stir until a well-blended, smooth cream forms. Transfer cream into jar. To use, dip tips of fingers into cream and apply to underarms.
Notes To increase the cream's thickness or firmness, refrigerate after mixing. To maximize the effect of the deodorant, make sure your skin is clean and dry before application.
botanical name Citrus bergamia
Ingredients: Organic Citrus Bergamia (bergamot) Oil