Organic Chia Factors 360g
- Provides 2 g of complete, easily digested, plant-based protein in every tablespoon
- Offers 2 g of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) in every tablespoon
- Provides an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Contains 4 g of dietary fibre in every tablespoon to maintain a healthy colon and cholesterol levels
- Supports weight management by improving appetite control and glucose regulation
Natural Factors Organic ChiaFactors are the highest quality certified chia seeds. They provide a whole food source of nutrition and are gluten free. Chia seeds are an excellent source of vegetarian protein, omega-3 essential fatty acids, dietary fibre, antioxidants, and the minerals calcium, magnesium, and iron.
Chia seeds are an excellent source of whole food nutrition. Natural Factors Organic ChiaFactors are the highest quality certified chia seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica. Just one tablespoon contains 2.5 g of omega-3 essential fatty acids, 2 g of vegetarian protein, 5 g of dietary fibre, 82 mg of calcium, and 44 mg of magnesium. They also provide 15% of the recommended daily value of iron and are packed with antioxidants that have an ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) value of approximately 960 per serving. This means that they help fight damaging free radicals and can be stored for long periods without going rancid.
ChiaFactors blends non-GMO, gluten-free black and white chia seeds, certified by the Nutritional Science Research Institute (NSRI) for their high quality. Because chia seeds contain all essential amino acids, they are a complete source of vegetarian protein. Their high soluble fibre content helps maintain steady blood sugar, curb hunger, and promote digestive health.
ChiaFactors has a pleasant, nutty flavour and adds volume and texture without adding unnecessary calories. Use them to energize your favourite food and beverages, or enjoy them straight from the container.