Aura Cacia Organic Spike Lavender Essential Oil 7.4ml
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
Spike lavender (Lavandula latifolia) essential oil has a higher content of cineole and camphor than traditional lavender, contributing to its purifying power. From room sprays and diffusions to chest balms and sauna blends, spike lavender soothes and cleanses.
The spike lavender plant is tall and somewhat less hardy than other species of lavender. It grows well at the lower elevations and warmer climates of Spain and Portugal. Aura Cacia Organic Spike Lavender Essential Oil comes from Spain. The oil is distilled by steam distillation.
What’s the difference between organic spike lavender essential oil and conventional spike lavender essential oil?
Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
- Spike lavender has a higher content of camphor and cineole than traditional lavender. The aroma is camphoraceous and invigorating.
- Spike lavender essential oil is almost like a blend of eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender in regards to aroma and properties. While it’s great throughout the year, its warming capacity makes it especially good for wintertime diffusions, massage blends, steam inhalations, balms, salves and sauna blends. A few drops can be added to cold care ointments to supplement their effectiveness.
- Spike lavender blends well with lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus, frankincense, pine and juniper.
- Spike lavender essential oil is considered a top to middle note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The suggested uses below are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip: After working out, add 12 drops and 1 fluid ounce liquid soap to bath and soak.
Recipe: Spike Lavender Balm
48 drops Aura Cacia Organic Spike Lavender Essential Oil
4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Organic Coconut Oil
4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
Directions: In wide mouth jar, combine oils. Stir until well blended, then rub into skin.
Botanical Name: Lavandula latifolia
Ingredients: Lavandula latifolia (spike lavender) oil