Progesto-Mend 120 VCaps
Progesto-Mend™ is a combination of natural plant extracts including chasteberry specifically designed to normalize hormones to help stabilize menstrual cycle irregularities.
Chasteberry extract (Vitex agnus-castus) contains active constituents that play a role in hormone activity, including dopaminergic compounds that suppress the release of prolactin. This is important as excess prolactin may inhibit progesterone secretion during the second half of the menstrual cycle. High prolactin and low progesterone levels during this phase are both associated with premenstrual symptoms, such as breast tenderness. Supplementation with chaste berry extract has been shown to relieve common premenstrual symptoms, including mood, headache, bloating, and breast fullness. Progesto-Mend™ also contains herbs used in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, including forskohlii, passionflower, crampbark, Di huang and white peony.
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules Servings Per Container: 60
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend1,400 mg
- Paeonia lactiflora root extract (standardized to 10% paeoniflorin), Ligusticum wallichii root extract, Rehmannia glutinosa root extract, Bupleurum chinensis root extract, Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata, standardized to 3.5% vitexin), Wild Yam root extract (Dioscorea villosa, standardized to 10% diosgenin), Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus), Coleus forskohlii root extract (standardized to 10% forskolin), Vitex agnus-castus berry extract (Chasteberry, standardized to 0.5% agnuside and 0.4% aucubin)
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate and silica.