Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea 30 Bags
- Helps to make peeing more comfortable.*
- Helps to reduce embarrassing dribbling and painful frequent urination in men.*
- Helps to cut down frequent urination in men for more restful nights.*
- Helps manage weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and nighttime urination associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate).*
- Tastes delicious iced or hot – something you'll look forward to as part of your morning routine.
- Comes in an easy-brew tea. Bulk packaged to save you money.
Do you find yourself constantly trying to ignore the urge to pee every half hour during the day and night? In addition to constantly having to go to the bathroom, has peeing become painful and discomforting? If so, you’re likely one of the 4 million men dealing with an enlarged prostate and frequent urination.*
Prostate Ezee Flow Tea is the complimentary natural formulation to help ease the annoyance of frequent urination without the burning and dribbling effects associated with enlargement of the prostate.* In fact, it was developed by Bell Lifestyle founder, Nick Jerch, for his own health and comfort.
Prostate Ezee Flow Tea’s special formulation consists of twelve herbs including cranberry and chamomile that are not only effective together, but also taste great!
Since the Prostate Ezee Flow Tea helps with frequent night time urination, you may get a better night's sleep without the constant interruption of having to go to the bathroom time after time.*
Ingredients: Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower) 325 mg, Cinnamon cassia (Cinnamomum aromaticum) (bark) 223 mg, Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (berry) 500 mg, Damiana (Turnera diffusa) (leaf) 223 mg, Small-flower willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) (aerial part) 500 mg, Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococus senticosus) (root) 345 mg, English lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) (flower) 223 mg, Lemon (Citrus x limon) (fruit) 123 mg, European peony (Paeonia officinalis) (root) 40 mg, Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry) 500 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) 408 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (root) 355 mg, English plantain (Plantago lanceolata) (leaf) 235 mg. (Amounts based on a 2 teaspoon/4 gram serving size).