St Francis Respirafect 100 ml
Expiry July 2022
Our expertly crafted liquid tincture formula is ideal for fighting lung and bronchial infections with a specific healing action that reduces inflammation
• Featuring a bedrock of two species of echinacea, i.e. a proprietary blend of Echinacea angustifolia root and Echinacea purpurea root, leaf and seed, a robust, synergistic combination with demonstrable antiseptic, immune-enhancing properties
• A formula highlighted by usnea, an immunostimulatory herb that has been shown to have marked antibiotic properties even in high dilutions
Who it’s for:
• Those looking for an antimicrobial herbal tincture formula specifically geared to the treatment of lung and bronchial infections
• Anyone who wants to deal effectively with symptoms such as wet coughs and excess mucus that accompany lung and bronchial conditions
• For those needing help with hard, dry, irritating coughs, Respiracleanse® is an effective companion to Respirafect®
Adults: Children (under 4 years): as directed by physician; Children (4 years): 0.3 mL (10 drops); Children (5-9 years): 0.4-0.5 mL (12-15 drops); Adolescents (10-14 years): 0.8-1 mL (24-30 drops); Adults & adolescents (15 & over): 1-2 mL (30-60 drops). All doses should be taken three times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Take at the first sign of infection.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are taking immunosuppressants or anti-coagulant medication; if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have liver or gallbladder disorders; if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance; if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble or if you experience vomiting, diarrhea, spasms and symptoms of paralysis. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Usnea (Usnea barbata, thallus), Angelica (Angelica archangelica, root and rhizome), Plantain (Plantago major, leaf), Elecampane (Inula helenium, root), Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flower and leaf), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root), Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, top and root), Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root)
Distilled water, certified organic alcohol