Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion 60 VCaps
When nothing else seems to work, Ultimate Flora Critical Care DOES! Ultimate Flora Critical Care’s blend of 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a ‘once a day’ serving helps ensure a healthy microbacterial environment in the intestinal tract.
The term ‘probiotic’ means supporting life. Probiotics are friendly, beneficial bacteria. These bacteria (as well as others) are normal inhabitants of the large and small intestines and are a very important part of a healthy digestive system. There are over 500 types of bacteria in the digestive system; the two most prevalent are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium. Bifidobacterium are the most prevalent bacteria in the large intestine and Lactobacilli are the most prevalent in the small intestine.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains therapeutic levels of both Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium, making it the most complete and effective probiotic supplement on the market. Each capsule provides 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a ‘once a day’ serving (30 billion active cultures of Bifidobacterium and 20 billion active cultures of Lactobacilli and Lactococcus). Ultimate Flora Critical Care also contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides), which is an optimal food source for probiotics. FOS aids in the colonization of probiotics in the intestinal tract.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care uses a unique, water based enteric coating that protects the probiotics against being destroyed in the acidic environment of the stomach, yet still allows for the probiotics to populate in the intestinal tract. Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains no starches, fillers, or excipients – making it the cleanest product available.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care is formulated for those who:
- want a high potency daily use probiotic
- are using or have recently used antibiotics
- have chronic digestive issues
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) - Whole Cell........25 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) - Whole Cell.......10 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) - Whole Cell....................8.875 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) - Whole Cell.............4 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) - Whole Cell....1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA -111) - Whole Cell........250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-114) - Whole Cell.........250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) - Whole Cell...........250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) - Whole Cell..........250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) - Whole Cell1............25 Million CFU